Healthy body, happy heart
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
Northside Allied Health offers a Cardiac Rehabilitation group program to improve your heart health and overall lifestyle. The program includes both exercise and education sessions to provide you with the necessary tools to improve and maintain your cardiac health.
Prior to attending the weekly group sessions, you will attend an initial assessment with one of our Accredited Exercise Physiologists to discuss your individual circumstances and health goals.
Exercise can improve and maintain your heart health through:
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving blood circulation throughout the heart and the body
- Improving lung function
- Increasing exercise tolerance
- Reducing fatigue
- Reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL)
- Reducing and managing weight
- Improving blood glucose levels
- Improving body’s ability to take in and consume oxygen
- Lowering stress
- Improving vascular wall function
BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY
When: Every Wednesday afternoon
Where: Northside Allied Health. 11/30-36 Dickson Road, Caboolture South
Cost: $110 health assessment. $20 per group class or $150 for 10 classes
An individual exercise pre-screen will be undertaken before you participate in these group classes to ensure safety.